Saturday, February 24, 2007

All About Me

I love the lists people email around with questions to answer about yourself. Here is my master copy.

What's your favorite color? Red

Favorite Drink? Diet Coke

What time is it? 2:33 pm on Saturday, February 24, 2007

How many children do you have? 3 beautiful girls

What do you do in your spare time? Daydream

What was the last show you watched? What Not To Wear (new episode)

What time do you wake up? I've been trying to wake up at 5:30 to exercise each day

What do you eat for breakfast? Oatmeal

Favorite junk food? Pizza

Chocolate or Vanilla? Yes

If you had a day to yourself, what would you do? Shop, visit the spa, exercise, read, walk through model homes, eat out, search iTunes, sew.

Favorite Restaurants? Johnny Carinos, Market Street Grill, Tiburon, Star of India, and McDonalds.

How many children do you plan on having? 3

Where do you want to go on your next vacation? San Diego is planned, but I'm dreaming of a weekend in New York.

What do you do late at night? Fast forward through before-and-after design shows (watching them this way allows me to watch 5 episodes in an hour), read a book until I fall asleep, design something on the computer.

2 comments:

Sco said...

Yep, very accurate! (Posted by her husband...)

Travelin'Oma said...

I love these lists, too! I've been filling them out since I was 12 and saw one in Seventeen Magazine. The ultimate list is in the Color Code Book. Want to drive to California??