Monday, February 26, 2007

All-time Favorite Singers

1. John Denver
2. Indigo Girls
3. Norah Jones
4. Anne Murray
5. Davey Jones
6. Paul McCartney
7. Phil Collins
8. Gibb Brothers
9. Billy Joel
10. James Taylor
11. Stevie Wonder
12. Allison Krauss

(to be continued. . .)

4 comments:

Christie said...

I always say that if someone looked purely at the music in my I-pod they would think I was either a 60-something Baby Boomer or a 13-year old girl...looks like you might have the same problem! :-)

marta said...

where does the Cabbbage Patch Kids cd fall?? boy, i love that you've begun the blogging addiction. welcome to the club, sista.

kelly said...

I love your list of favorites, they are very similar to ones I would choose. Although I don't think I know who the Gibbs are... I'll have to check them out. I am so glad that you too are blogging! It's such a fun one to keep up to date, and get to know everyone better. I can't wait to check back!

Unknown said...

are you sure #4 shouldn't read Aunt Marie?