Friday, March 16, 2007

Jessica Dee

My girl Jess is the most nurturing girl I know. She loves all sorts of animals and adores babies. Every morning, Jess must give her baby sister a morning hug. When she sees her mom is sad, she demands that I get happy. She doesn't like seeing someone upset. It usually puts tears in her eyes. However, with that said, she can easily defend herself against others. Her voice is louder than anyone else's so her victim cry is easily heard. With this loud voice, she can really belt out her primary songs and is heard by all.

After having Chloe for about a week I realized that she needed a sibling. I wanted my children close so that they could entertain each other and go through life together. I got my wish. Jess is the yin to Chloe's yang. When things get too serious the Jesster always makes things light with a joke. Her favorite is "knock knock, who's there, banana, banana who? etc. . ." She is a little more free in the way she thinks. She doesn't always have to color in the lines. And she's very into recycling right now.

She has eyes like a doe caught in headlights. They are beautiful and she really soaks up everything around her with them. She is very expressive and emotes her mood very clearly. I love her. I need to help her find her own strengths so she doesn't have to be in competition with Chloe.

Jessica's favorites:
Book: Pooh Bear books
Toy: Big Pooh Bear
Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas
Food: Corn Dogs
Place to go: Playground
Thing to do: Bake cookies and eat the dough
Website: barbie.com

3 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Who is the other girl?
Today I heard Jess singing "Popular" and Chloe playing "Rachmaninnoff" (she could probably spell it right, too.) Then I realized Jess was lip-synching and Chloe had turned on the electric piano. When I couldn't work the TV, Ashley took the remote and turned it on. They are talented AND smart.

anna jo said...

jess is the raddest little girl ever.

Christie said...

Another recycler in this family? Yikes, watch out world. What a sweet way to describe such a cute girl!