
You are sunshine in my life, it's always fun when you're around. . . .
You make me happy when skys are gray. . . .
Sunshine always takes me high. . . .
Ain't no sunshine when you're gone. . . .
With a smile you bring me light, you can make my whole world bright, you bring out the sun at night, you're my sunshine. . . .
A little sunshine makes me feel okay!. . .
You seem to make me glow, like beautiful sunshine, that makes the flowers grow. . . .
If I had a wish that I could wish for you I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while. . . .
Happy Birthday Heidi!
You make me happy when skys are gray. . . .
Sunshine always takes me high. . . .
Ain't no sunshine when you're gone. . . .
With a smile you bring me light, you can make my whole world bright, you bring out the sun at night, you're my sunshine. . . .
A little sunshine makes me feel okay!. . .
You seem to make me glow, like beautiful sunshine, that makes the flowers grow. . . .
If I had a wish that I could wish for you I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while. . . .
Happy Birthday Heidi!
2 comments:
When your girls are at each other's throats, just remember that they'll grow up to be Amerheid!
Thanks, Loverhead. What a little sunshine to add to my birthday! That was so nice.
Love, Heed
Post a Comment