stories from an open book
sounds yummy! what flavors?
I love the fashion statement of bibs. It takes confidence to pull a look like this off.
Umm...I think if you give them pudding, they WILL get sticky. You're a good mom - I loathe giving them things that I know I'll have to clean up later. So cute.
can't wait to see them...can we paint with pudding next week?
Just hopped over here from your sister's blog to wish you:THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!Enjoy the day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
sounds yummy! what flavors?
I love the fashion statement of bibs. It takes confidence to pull a look like this off.
Umm...I think if you give them pudding, they WILL get sticky. You're a good mom - I loathe giving them things that I know I'll have to clean up later. So cute.
can't wait to see them...can we paint with pudding next week?
Just hopped over here from your sister's blog to wish you:
THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!
Enjoy the day!
Post a Comment