Before the day ended I wanted to pay tribute to my wonderful friend and mother.
58. Beautiful
57. Wise
56. Creative
55. Passionate
54. Wordsmith
53. Stylish
52. Poet
51. Oma
50. Prepared
49. Germanic
48. Educated
47. Realistic
46. Planner
45. Organized
44. Chapstick
43. Glasses
42. Insomniac
41. Dreamer
40. Gourmet
39. Butter
38. Cream
37. Sugar
36. Leader
35. Boss
34. Rebel
33. Support
32. Cheerleader
31. Trusting
30. Flirt
29. Lovable
28. Friendly
27. Approachable
26. Therapist
25. Pharmacist
24. Independent
23. Democrat
22. Hippie
21. Manecured
20. Soft
19. Alto
18. Teacher
17. Spiritual
16. Bibliography
15. Anglo
14. Faithful
13. Loyal
12. Family
11. Spender
10. Generous
09. Dierndl
08. Young
07. Scriptorian
06. Example
05. Open
04. Emotional
03. Happy
02. Confident
01. Best
You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at [fifty-eight], it will be your soul's own doing.
2 comments:
Thanks for the perfect words...some fit me already: Oma, Chapstick, Glasses, Insomniac...and OK, organized, flirt, and, I guess, beautiful. Some of them I can aspire to over the next 58: Hippie, cheerleader, boss. I'm taking these terms literally and getting some new outfits. I am totally flattered by this lovely tribute. Thanks, Nimmy!
really cute idea..."germanic" was my personal fave.
Post a Comment