How did you like San Diego?
Jess: Good. I liked it so much.
Chloe: I loved it!!!
What was your favorite place?
Chloe: Legoland
Jess: Do you know why I liked Legoland? I liked the Dino-coaster.
Why did you like the Dino-coaster?
Jess: Because it goed fast.
Chloe: Because it's sideways and a big hill!
What did you like about our condo?
Chloe: The fluffy sheep skin rug. And the sea!
Jess: I liked the bed I slept in and the fishies on our shelf.
What animals did you like seeing?
Jess: Elephants and pandas, even meercats!
Chloe: The dolphins, the koala bears and the flamingos
Jess: Mom, I liked the penguins, the dolphins, and the shamu too. I had a lot.
What did you like eating?
Jess: I liked eating chicken and coconut cream pie.
Chloe: I liked having the oreo pie and the quesadilla.
Who is the vacation fairy?
Jess: The vacation fairy brought us some things.
Chloe: A small hula girl, that's what I think it is. She brought us some things.
Did you ever see her?
Jess & Chloe: No.
What does a vacation fairy do?
Jess: She brings us stuff when we're on vacation.
Chloe: She brings us stuff and she knows where we're going that day, so she brings us stuff that has to do with it.
What did she leave you when we went to San Diego Zoo?
Jess: She bringed us a wild animal book.
What did she leave you when we went to Legoland?
Chloe & Jess: Pajamas!
She sounds very cool!
Jess & Chloe: She is cool!
How long have we been gone from Utah?
Jess: Seven days.
Are you excited to go home?
Jess: Yes.
Chloe: Ya, because I want to go to the West Jordan Park.
What did you miss from home?
Jess: I miss my toy animals.
Chloe: I miss the park and my friends.
How about school?
Chloe: Ya!
Jess: Can we send this to the vacation fairy? Mom, does the vacation fairy have a computer?
5 comments:
sounds like you had lots and lots of fun!
Does the vacation fairy ever just leave vacations? And where does this vacation fairy live? Did you mention me?
I think you ARE the vacation fairy! Glad you had a fun trip!!
that's too cute!
sounds like so much FUN!
Post a Comment