I am a sucker for Christmas music. I love mellow jazz, lounge lizard, solo singers, big band, any variation on the traditional carols. These are my newest favorites: Lou Rawls and Christmas Cocktails.
I think you shop early because you love Christmas shopping. And even though you finished in October, I think I've tended for you to go a few more times. I love giving Dad a Christmas toy, too. It usually backfires, (as in pingpong for the dining room table??) but it's fun for me!
2 comments:
I think you shop early because you love Christmas shopping. And even though you finished in October, I think I've tended for you to go a few more times. I love giving Dad a Christmas toy, too. It usually backfires, (as in pingpong for the dining room table??) but it's fun for me!
I can't comment on your last post. Why? Why are you private now? I can still click in on my blog, I guess others just can't, right?
Merry Christmas!!!!! Post photos please...
Post a Comment