- if I never got a sore throat?
- if germs never transferred from one person's hand to another?
- if Barbie movies were off the shelves?
- if I didn't hang so many pictures on my walls?
- if I didn't think about my next decorating project in my house?
- if the production of High School Musical was put on hold?
- if my girlies let me do their hair every day?
- if we couldn't meet friends at Artic Circle during a snow storm?
- if we didn't attend ballet two times a week?
- if I didn't have a really good book to read while on the elliptical?
- if my hair obeyed my every command?
- if I didn't have another sharing time to plan?
- if my two year old didn't climb everyone and everything?
- if my floors stayed clean for more than an afternoon?
- if I sent the laundry out?
- if I gave up on cooking just because my children don't like to eat anything?
- if the seasons didn't change?
- if I looked like a Posh Mom 24/7?
- if I didn't like watching Brady Bunch?
- if American Girls didn't exist?
- if I found the perfect pair of jeans?
- if we didn't have Friday Date Night?
- if there were no trailers at the beginning of movies?
- if McDonalds didn't have Fur Real Friends as the prize-inside?
- if Valentines Day was forgotten?
- if my phone was fully charged when I left the house?
- if we didn't have friends ringing our doorbell?
- if said friends didn't go home crying?
- if we lost Oma's Texas Sheetcake recipe?
- if we lost Oma's phone number?
- if my face went a week without makeup?
How would life be?
BORING
BORING
4 comments:
I'm glad to see you back!!! Just think back 7 years. That's how life would be.
Nimmy is posting!! Yay.
I'm so glad you wrote this. Especially the American Girl part. I had ordered the "molly" doll for Em's birthday--saw the package on the front porch when I pulled in earlier today and complete forgot about it. It had been sitting out in the rain for hours.
Reading this list reminded me to jump up and rescue the poor girl! She is fine, thank goodness...
Glad life's not boring!
LOVE Texas Sheetcake! That stuff is so goooooood! Good to see you've been a blogging slacker like I have through the beginning of the year.....I'm not alone. January is always a slow and uneventful month for us!
We need to get together and play Carcosone....we are HUGE fans and I hear you 2 are too.
I think life without Oma's sheet would be a dark and dreary world indeed.
Post a Comment