stories from an open book
oh my goodness!!! nim, that looks like a hoot! what a rush. i definitely would love to try it.. think they'll be game for an 8 month pregger girl to try it out?? happy anniversary!
That is so cool. I know Josh will be all over that. How fun.
That looks like fun! Maybe next time were in Ogden!
You guys rise above everything!
I've always wanted to fly! How cool....
Wow. You are brave. That looks like it could take a toll on the body. Where you sore after! What an adventerous thing to do!
Now that looks like FUN!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I went skydiving in 2002...such a rush!
That guy makes me nervous! What would you do - ram into the side if he wasn't there for you? That is hilarious and looks like way too much fun!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
oh my goodness!!! nim, that looks like a hoot! what a rush. i definitely would love to try it.. think they'll be game for an 8 month pregger girl to try it out?? happy anniversary!
That is so cool. I know Josh will be all over that. How fun.
That looks like fun! Maybe next time were in Ogden!
You guys rise above everything!
I've always wanted to fly! How cool....
Wow. You are brave. That looks like it could take a toll on the body. Where you sore after! What an adventerous thing to do!
Now that looks like FUN!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I went skydiving in 2002...such a rush!
That guy makes me nervous! What would you do - ram into the side if he wasn't there for you? That is hilarious and looks like way too much fun!
Post a Comment