
Last year's trip to Bear Lake was such a success, we thought we'd do it again. This time we're staying in a condo right on the beach. The girls are looking forward to lots of time digging in the sand. I'm looking forward to some boating time. And I'm sure Sco's looking forward to smooth water and photo ops. I'm convinced that boating is a great family activity. Houseboating in Lake Powell, on the other hand, hasn't caught my fancy yet. . .But that's another story.
3 comments:
How Fun! You'll have to tell me where to stay up there. We want to do that next summer sometime!
I used to love Lake Powell when I was a kid. Now that I have kids...no thanks! I am a stressed out freak and don't have fun when I'm there with my kids. I'm with you!
How fun! Sounds like a blast. Memories like that are what childhoods about.
Post a Comment