Chloe's 9th birthday is this Thursday. This whole week she is the spotlight for her 3rd grade class. Today she took the challenge to describe herself with only objects she could fit in a shoebox. Both Sco and I are invited to come and share something with the class this week. Mrs. Kennan gave us a list of suggestions from having a mini career day to reading your favorite picture book to the class. I decided to create a crossword puzzle all about Chloe. I'm going to split the kids up into teams and have a race to see who can answer it the fastest. For those of you who know Chloe, take the "How Well Do You Know Chloe" crossword challenge.
http://www.variety-games.com/CW/Puzzles/20646429541742318970-puzzle.htm
1 comment:
What did she put in the shoebox? Have her blog about it! I love the bink on the floor at the ready in case she loses the one in her mouth!
Post a Comment