This is a question that I ask Ashley quite often. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the idea that my baby is seven years old! Ashley is getting a bit impatient with me and demands to be treated like a big kid. I still feel like she should be swimming in the kiddie pool, but she shows me time and time again that she can now swim across the whole pool! Is this what happens with the youngest child? No matter what age they are, is it natural to always treat them like a novice?
Because she wanted to invite a few select boys from school to her birthday party, Ashley decided to have a Phineas and Ferb theme. Before that she wanted to have a Royal Ball party where she would get to dance with her "prince". Glad she decided to go gender neutral. The boys were much more at ease.
Chloe designed the balloon chandelier.
Ashley has a wide variety of interests. . . Alice in Wonderland to fire breathing demon dragons!

No comments:
Post a Comment