I found your blog through blog stalking. I married you old neighbor Mark. Didn't your hubby go to BHS as well? Good to catch up. We LOVE the office as well!!!
aww shucks. i am so bummed. i have bookclub this thursday!! please please record it for me. i'd ditch, but i have to announce the next month's book. anyway, i never told you.. i love the greenie makeover. maybe we should be greenies for halloween!
I would come, but Dwight would think I was crashing the party and bounce me out of there! (besides the fact that I'm in Illinois and will be watching solo since hubby is in CA!) Eat something from the vending machine for me!
I think we'll be heading back to The Office around 10:30pm... when the babes are all sleeping, dinner's cleaned up, and visiting teaching is out of the way... that's when we can really concentrate on work. Man, the person that invented TiVo is amazing! We'll chat about it after for sure. Enjoy!
7 comments:
I found your blog through blog stalking. I married you old neighbor Mark. Didn't your hubby go to BHS as well? Good to catch up. We LOVE the office as well!!!
aww shucks. i am so bummed. i have bookclub this thursday!! please please record it for me. i'd ditch, but i have to announce the next month's book. anyway, i never told you.. i love the greenie makeover. maybe we should be greenies for halloween!
Gotta love the office. Wish we could be there!
I would come, but Dwight would think I was crashing the party and bounce me out of there! (besides the fact that I'm in Illinois and will be watching solo since hubby is in CA!) Eat something from the vending machine for me!
I think we'll be heading back to The Office around 10:30pm... when the babes are all sleeping, dinner's cleaned up, and visiting teaching is out of the way... that's when we can really concentrate on work. Man, the person that invented TiVo is amazing! We'll chat about it after for sure. Enjoy!
it was a good kick-off for the season don't you think? :)
I was so happy with this premier! Yay Jim and Pam!
Post a Comment