Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Holidays


Our Christmas was a lot of fun. . .a bit of an overload for the girls. Santa came to our house and left 3 19" Madame Alexander dolls and 3 Vespas for said dolls. Santa definitely had it easy this year. Three girls = three of the same thing. Each girl also recieved a dress and sweater, books, a Pucci Puppy, and more accessories for their doll house. The hit present for the season? Computer game of "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" It teaches geography (of course), but also languages! Chloe and Jess could spend hours playing.

Sco recieved the Bourne trilogy, some camera equipment (dome defuser and a battery grip for those who know this stuff), and an iFly gift certificate. The iFly ceritificate is for a session in a wind tunnel. Sco will be able to fly through the air like a parachuter without the risk of breaking his neck. I can't wait to see what it's like.

I got a new Razor phone (love it), a subscription to Netflix for those lonely "busy season" nights, a gift certificate to buy shoes, and my favorite new movie "Under the Greenwood Tree."

Crazy thing was, I didn't have a clue what any of my presents were this year! It was so fun! I wonder if the snooping will end because of this year's surprises. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

Robin said...

Your kids are so adorable! I hope you can forgive me for not calling and coming to visit. I had every intention of doing so until we all got the stomach flu and I didn't want to spread it! By the time we were better, we had to fly back to Kansas. Maybe next time! BOB