We had a great Easter and hope you had the same. We started the weekend with a fabulous HOA Easter egg hunt.The Easter bunny left a trail of jelly beans on Sunday morning with a basket of goodies for each girl. They looked adorable in their Easter dresses!
your kids are SO cute. Is Jess going to be in Kindergarten this next year? You probably wouldn't want Jaden to fall in love with her, but I would! LOL!!! :)
12 comments:
Your little girls are so cute! What a darling family.
Cute dresses! I looked for a little white sweater for Isabel to wear over her Easter dress but never found one. (I obviously didn't look hard enough.)
your kids are SO cute. Is Jess going to be in Kindergarten this next year? You probably wouldn't want Jaden to fall in love with her, but I would! LOL!!! :)
Such sweet girls! I miss seeing them going up and down the aisle at church while Scott mumbles numbers.
You all look great--what a cute family!
What a gorgeous family! I miss you!
The girls do look darling in their dresses and your hair looks so cute! You should have come to dinner. Becky wants to be invited to your blog, too!!!
Thanks for the invite to your blog! It is awesome, and your family is so cute! It is fun to remember our good old days!
Hi Amy! So fun. I swear, I can't get enough bloggin', I'm so happy to add you to my list!
your family is so cute! Three little girls, how fun. I bet they are best friends!
looks like you guys had a great easter. i can't believe how big the girls are getting!
Amy--Send me an email so I have your email address. brianwendi@msn.com
so so sweet. love your little girls and catching up on your blog. you are the best nim!
Post a Comment