stories from an open book
Speedtest
You are good! I thought I was good, but you are better!!! So jealous!
I couldn't resist the challenge! I played and it was all I could do not to waste my whole day trying to beat my score!
Wow! I didn't think 74 was all that fast, but when I took it I only got 63. You are speedy!
I took it three times and got 40, 44 and 38. I thought I was pretty fast. It's good I'm not trying to get a job.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are good! I thought I was good, but you are better!!! So jealous!
I couldn't resist the challenge! I played and it was all I could do not to waste my whole day trying to beat my score!
Wow! I didn't think 74 was all that fast, but when I took it I only got 63. You are speedy!
I took it three times and got 40, 44 and 38. I thought I was pretty fast. It's good I'm not trying to get a job.
Post a Comment