1. Your husband still thinks you're good looking when he sees you in pjs when he leaves for work and then again when he gets home from work. (I promise that I do get dressed most days, Sco!)
2. He asks you if you need a tissue after you've "scratched" your nose.
3. He changes all poopie diapers on the weekend, no questions asked.
4. You compliment him on how hot he looks bald.
5. He compliments you on how hot your three-pregnancy-turned-flab-fab body is.
6. Your hubby comes up with "your hair is so versatile" as his compliment when you've chopped all your curly locks off.
7. You can say, "I have nothing else to say to you," after a one minute phone conversation and no one gets their feelings hurt.
8. After doing the finances your husband comes out and says, "We should do better next month."
9. You still look forward to going on your Friday night date every week.
10. When your husband gets home from work at 11:00 pm, he gives you a big hug and a loving kiss and then says, "That zit you've had has finally come to a head, are you going to try and get it?"
Love is a many splendid thing! Here's to EIGHT fabulous years.
11 comments:
You're very kind to me - you have lots of good material on me....
Yeah...why don't you both post some of the good stuff?
You guys set a great example of why it's fun to be married. You even look like you're in love. Your kids are lucky to have that kind of peace and stability to grow up in.
Happy Anniversary to you both! I didn't know that you guys got married after we did. We'll celebrate ELEVEN in September. Crazy! Have a great day!
Congrats! You deserve to be happy! Your family is amazing! And it is true, you look so in love!
happy anniversary you two! you're definitely a darling couple.. so fun and easy going!
I am suprised he doesn't want to pop that zit for you like my husband does! Your marriage is an inspiration to me! And I love reading your families blogs. I have such good memories of your Mom and Sisters. Gabi's blog is awesome too, although I don't remember her as much. Was she moved out by the time we knew each other?
Happy Anniversary! Look at all you've done in your 8 years together!
That Scott is such a nice guy! You guys are awesome!!
Happy anniversary to you two! What a beautiful life you've built together!! See you tomorrow! Cannot wait.
I think we must have a better marriage because I would say to Britt, "Honey, that zit's totally ready. Can I get it for y?"
this is from your child i love you1
Post a Comment