


My baby turns 3 on Sunday. Happy Birthday, Ashley! When I think back on your first three years I will always remember:pigtails
pediasure
sippies
baby dolls
puppy
kitty
climbing
secret haircuts
vicks in the hair
lamby
"wha' da heck?"
mer-mer
unlimited energy
princess
"yee hah"
carnation instant breakfast
dresses
"eeew-yuck"
shaun the sheep
You are one of a kind, kid-o!
I love that you're part of our family.
Love you.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I hope she has a wonderful day. She is such a doll!!
Ash-a-loo! I will remember Opa's knuckle, a cut phone cord, and playing felt paper-dolls. What a sweetheart she is!
hope miss ashley had a beautiful birthday. she is one dollface that will keep you busy for years to come! i love her li'l sweet grin. all your girls have such darling personalities.. what a fun mixture!
xo.
We also played Baby Tag,too.
She also counted to TEN!
Post a Comment