I have definitely lost my mind several times over being a mother of three small children. However, I'm proud to say I have not lost my brain. Shows like Good Things Utah and the Today Show have been talking about exercises we can do for our brains so that we stay sharp into old age. I might not have washboard abs, but I do have brain power to solve a hard level Sudoku puzzle.It feels great to admit I'm a geek and proud of it.
I've spent many years thinking that my daily doses of Sudoku, crosswords and wordfinds were a total waste of time. . .But now I'm liberated!
We have some great friends who introduce us to games like Acquire, Nerts, Puerto Rico, Ticket to Ride. Sco and I are always looking for the next Spiel des Jahres. Social setting, strategic plays, I'm in heaven.
My friend Wylie introduced me to Professor Fizzwizzle as a fun educational game for my kids. I love this computer game as much as my girlies (and any other kids who happen to drop by). I highly recommend this game. The graphics are so cute and the game has different levels for kids and adults.

Last night I started to explore grubbygames.com to find out what else they had to offer and I found my new exercise routine.

Hop aboard the Amazing Brain Train. I'm so excited to play it with the girlies. Check it out before you judge. Your brain and your kids will thank you!
5 comments:
I love Sudoku, too! No wonder you and Scott killed us at Nerts... you guys have been training your brains!
Thanks for the suggestions. I love playing games with the kiddos!
I have to exercise my body and my brain? I think I will just stick with the body, much easier, you don't have to think!
Yes...you are a total brain! I am excited to come to your house and learn from you...
I'm totally going to check those out! I'm a SODOKU CHAMPION myself....we should have a little challenge sometime. Crossword puzzles aren't my forte but I try to do them so I can stay mildy not stupid.
Post a Comment