Sunday, May 31, 2009

ABC Meme: Yearbook

Straight from the pages of Brighton High School ETERNA Volume 24:

Amy–
I'm so lucky to know you. Good luck in life. Have a RAGER.
Scott Robinson

Scott–
How come we never did anything together? Call me this summer! You're smart, cute and so cool!
Love, Amy Halverson


If either of us knew we were signing our eternal companion's book, I think we would have written something a little more profound.

6 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

Too funny!!!

melissa walker said...

That is really funny! I wonder what my husband and I would have written had we known each other in high school!

Travelin'Oma said...

I love the little robins on the side of your blog trying to be included! You and Sco could do a real study of when acquaintance turns to noticing turns to friendship turns to flirtaton turns to love.

wylie said...

That's so classic, I loved reading you both wrote so casually before you fell in love.

Jaden said...

Have a RAGER?!?!? Sco, that totally cracks me up!

Aimee said...

I love it!!