Scott is the sweetest husband. For our 12th wedding anniversary in May he took me to Switzerland! I'd been there on a whirlwind adventure with my parents about 14 years ago and knew Sco would love it.
I was right! Switzerland is a photographers Mecca! He hiked to the most treacherous cliffs to get "the shot". Well worth risking his neck!
Thanks, Sco, for the most amazing adventure yet! Love you always.
Lauterbrunnen, one of my favorite days of our trip. Walking the valley floor, looking up at the Alps and hearing cow bells was an amazing experience.
Taking the train up to Jungfrau Joch was the chance of a lifetime. Dizzying heights with views DOWN to Murren, Wengen and Grindlewald were almost too extreme for me.
Luzern became one of my favorite cities right when we got off at the train station. The beautiful architecture with bridges over the river were breathtaking. I especially loved that Sco insisted that I visit a small art museum which ended up being a treasure trove of Picasso, Klee and Kandinsky!
Our chalet was just behind these gorgeous dwellings. Thanks to the Brawand family for giving us a magical stay nestled high in the Alps! We thought we were dreaming each morning we woke up to the view below!
Just down the path from our chalet. Sco really captured a beautiful scene with the low clouds and high peak of the Monch.
I was in heaven exploring some quaint villages after getting a bit lost on the train.
Castle on Lake Geneva. Impressive rooms. This banquet hall is still used for weddings and other special occasions!
Atop the embattlements of the castle. So fun to walk through history!











1 comment:
So fun to see this! You look as cute as ever! I loved Luzern too!
Post a Comment