Friday, May 4, 2007

In the Spotlight


What are 5 compliments you remember receiving?
That I have great hair.
That I have an artistic eye.
I always look feminine.
I'm a good mother.
That I look like my mom.

What is a talent you wish you had developed more fully?
I wish I had time to take some art classes. I would love to be able to create with paints.

Who is a person that exemplifies courage to you, and why?
My sister, Gabi. She looks at challenges and instead of crumpling, she sees the good side and lives happily.

What did you do this week that made you happy?
I took care of my sister and her two cute girls for the day. Me and my girlies had a great time with the cousins while Heidi got to sleep.

Use 5 nouns, 5 verbs, and 5 adjectives to describe yourself.
Wife, Mother, Open Book, Friend, Teacher
Obsessing, Care-taking, Seeking, Serving, Envying
Voluptuous, Detail-oriented, Patient, Geeky, Creative

Thanks, Oma, for making me think and helping me find positive ways to see myself.

1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

The spotlight is dim compared to you!