I'm so glad Marta and Dan let us in on their juicy little secret! They are having a baby! We can't wait to welcome this little spud. Congratulations to you both. You have so much to share with this little one. You'll be fabulous parents.
Thanks for the invitation. I enjoyed reading your blog before you went private. That picture is darling! I also love reading your mom's and sister's blogs. They are such great writers. I even showed Mark's mom, Sue, your mom's blog. I think she reads it occasionally. There are a few people on my sidebar that you know from high school and around. Blogging is such a great way to re-connect and so ADDICTING! Didn't your husband go to Brighton, too? Way to go BHS! haha
thank you nimmy. it was so much fun to spill the beans. i appreciate all your goodness, support and cheerleading. will definitely be coming to you for good advice!
6 comments:
Thanks for the invitation. I enjoyed reading your blog before you went private. That picture is darling! I also love reading your mom's and sister's blogs. They are such great writers. I even showed Mark's mom, Sue, your mom's blog. I think she reads it occasionally. There are a few people on my sidebar that you know from high school and around. Blogging is such a great way to re-connect and so ADDICTING! Didn't your husband go to Brighton, too? Way to go BHS! haha
This is such a darling picture! I love your new blog look.
Who takes your pictures!! They are so perfect and professional! I love this one! Your girls are adorable! Can one PLEASE marry JD!
thank you nimmy. it was so much fun to spill the beans. i appreciate all your goodness, support and cheerleading. will definitely be coming to you for good advice!
beautiful photo! your girls are so cute.
That's great that Marta's having a baby....I don't know who she is but I do want to know who took that picture. That's awesome!
Post a Comment