hey,mom!just so you know,that was a masterpiece,not just a painting.it was called Nature,s Painting.it was made out of mud,leaves,flowers,a strawberry,and dry dirt itself.i,m watchin, t.v. right now.the show i,m watching is called Maggie and the Ferocios Beast.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
we're with Hannah,Chloe,Jessica,Ashley,. . . and Chelsea,making a masterpiece today and forever. . . AAAAAAAAAAH!FOREVER!AAAAAAAAAAH!I don't want to make a masterpiece forever and ever and never end!
10 comments:
hey,mom!just so you know,that was a masterpiece,not just a painting.it was called Nature,s Painting.it was made out of mud,leaves,flowers,a strawberry,and dry dirt itself.i,m watchin, t.v. right now.the show i,m watching is called Maggie and the Ferocios Beast.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
That is Priceless...
I hope this painting is a permanent decoration in your backyard!
That is wonderful! Gabe would approve!
I love the new look of your bog-- very stylin'!
What creativity!
I love it! And I love the Picasso quote along with it.
We're with,Lucy,Hannah,Jessica,Chloe...and
Chelsea making a masterpiece...
You taught me a good lesson that day - mud washes off the fence. I need to let my kids do stuff like that more often. Thanks for a fun day!
we're with Hannah,Chloe,Jessica,Ashley,. . . and Chelsea,making a masterpiece today and forever. . . AAAAAAAAAAH!FOREVER!AAAAAAAAAAH!I don't want to make a masterpiece forever and ever and never end!
Post a Comment