Monday, June 9, 2008

No More Pencils, No More Books. . .

Summer is finally here! Chloe's last day of Kindergarten was last Thursday. When I went to pick her up from school I found all the children gathered around the flag pole with their principal leading them in the Pledge of Allegiance. As soon as they finished the principal gave the signal and the kids went CRAZY. Parents were crying. Teachers were smiling. I am so excited for summer. I am excited to be in charge of our schedule.

My goals for this summer are:
1. Teach/learn gardening with my girlies.
2. Get girls swimming without floaties.
3. Go camping more than once.
4. Learn to wake-surf?

My kids are at such fun stages. I can't wait to see what they can learn and do. I'm wondering if Chloe will learn to waterski or knee board this year? Will Jess jump off the diving board without her teacher? Will Ashley potty train?

4 comments:

Jake said...

My summer goal: Come to your house and hang with those cute cute cuties!!

Lisa Cannon said...

It's great that you are done with school. We still have a few weeks to go. If only the weather would cooperate and get warm.

Those are great goals for the summer. I love controlling our schedule and being able to sleep in sometimes!

Sarah said...

Summer Goal #5:
Hang with Ballet Sarah & Co. at least once before summers' end.

Amy said...

This is our third time boating,mom!




Why didn't you say go boating more than three times?