Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Men are like wine. . .

. . . They get even better with age!

Happy Birthday to Sco! You truly get better each year. I love you with all my heart and I'm thankful for the life we've created together. Life is good with you in it.

The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been.
Madeleine L'Engle

6 comments:

marta said...

beauuuutiful photo, nim!!! happy birthday sco. benj and i are watching shaun the sheep in your honor. have a wonderful day together. can't wait to see you all in 2010.

al + sar said...

Gorgeous family pic! Happy Bday Scott!

Lisa Cannon said...

Your family picture is beautiful! Hope Scott has a wonderful birthday. He is a lucky guy, and you can tell he is so proud in that picture. So nice!

Shannon said...

What a beautiful picture! I love the quote too.

Terry said...

What a beautiful picture! You guys are awesome. :) Have a Merry Christmas.

Kelly said...

You and your family are beautiful. What a precious picture. Enjoy the holidays!