Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We Have Room. . .

We had last minute winter guests land on our doorstep last night! It was such a treat to tend our little toddling cousin. Singing B-I-N-G-O and Ol' McDonald while Benji danced around lit up all our faces. Bedtime comes too quickly on nights like this, but like any winter story, every girl and boy fell quickly to sleep.

Can't get enough of this q-t? Click here

And in the morning, the dream continued with Dan entertaining everyone with his crazy, stand-on-its-end head of hair and Benji discovering the sliding property of our hardwood floor. Cinnaburst toast loaded with butter, late-coming presents exchanged and a flurry of snow made this another sweet Christmas morning.

If only we could talk them into staying at our place through New Years Eve!

3 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

I'm totally jealous. It's been more like a hospital here.

marta said...

thank you for letting us pop in!! really, benji was in wonderland with your singing trio, fun toyland and great company. so happy we got to spend time together. xo.

Sarah said...

Ballet Amy you little blogger! I enjoyed spending my "down time" tonight catching up on your blogg. I love it, almost as much as Friday Afternoons at L.F.