Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To a dear, OLD friend on her birthday:


Happy Birthday, sweet Jane Austen.


Pick up your favorite Austen book and celebrate with me!


Jane, you have given us all a gift that keeps on giving. Thank you!

4 comments:

melissa walker said...

Thanks for the reminder! I will be watching and reading tonight to celebrate! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! We would love to send you a holiday card if you email me your address! mlbwalker@gmail.com

michele84084 said...

Wait!! Which one is your favorite?

I'm going to have to go with Mansfield Park followed by Sense and Sensibility for me!

Travelin'Oma said...

Isn't it awesome that she's still giving joy to people all these years later? That's why people write. I love it.

Meredith said...

I'll have to have Pride and Prejudice playing in the background while I work on Christmas projects tonight. (My checklist isn't complete yet:)