
Christmas trees decorated. . .check.
Presents bought. . .check.
Presents wrapped. . .check.
Christmas cards sent. . .check.
Stockings hung. . .check.

Family scrapbook page designed. . .check.
Scrapbook page sent to loved ones. . .check.
Holiday music playlist created. . .check.
Music fills the air. . .check.

Holiday treats continuously devoured. . .check, check, and check.
Sanity level checked. . .check.
Nutcracker rehearsals finished. . .check.

Parties on calendar. . .check.
Christmas dinner menu finalized. . .check.
Advent calendar counting down. . .check.
Holiday stories being read. . .check, check, check, check. . .

Days left until Christmas. . .15!
Sit back and enjoy the holidays. . .check.
4 comments:
Aren't those pictures beautiful! I love them all. I love that you are all ready for Christmas too and can be sane while enjoying the holidays.
Amy! Serious, you are awesome. Thanks for motivating me girl. Have a very merry Christmas. God bless.
Can you come to my house and help me do a litle checking....I've got a lot left to do. We love your cute family picture!
I've got that same list. Now I need some checks! (Get it? Check$?)
Post a Comment