Food: pretzels and onion/chive cream cheese
Drink: Pediasure
Thing to do: hop and jump
Place to go: outside
People: her sisters
Our youngest is a delight. Ashley is so different from how Chloe and Jess were as babies. She loves to climb, jump, play ball, ride bikes and be chased.
She has a lot more coordination than the other two. I used to worry about her climbing, until I saw the great balance she has. Yesterday I watched her shooting hoops on her Little Tikes basketball hoop. She would shoot over and over having a great timechasing the ball (sometimes it would actually go in).Ashley also has a darling personality. When you go to kiss her, sometimes she'll stick out her tongue and lick your face. She does it on the sly so I'm always surprised. She likes to kid her sisters and play "baby tag". She likes to sing and dance. I absolutely love watching her. She's content to play by herself, as long as her sisters are nearby. Ashley's also very cute with her little friends Chelsea and Mary. Both were born within weeks of Ashley and I think they are all very special friends. She walks around the house asking for Chels and Mare-mare.
I love my little "Ashels". She will be my little side kick for a few more years while the other two are in school. I look forward to getting to know her as she grows up.
No comments:
Post a Comment