
This swap has been so fun. Creating a product for someone you haven't met and getting to know that person through blogs, it is so exciting. Then to recieve a wonderful package in the mail made specially for me was the icing on the cake. It's just a special little something that makes getting the mail a joy. Thanks Erin! The package I recieved from you was absolutely perfect. Red and white check is a pattern I never tire of. It's like a breath of fresh air whenever I rediscover it. I love the monogrammed note cards with the red pen tied together with a red grosgrain ribbon. . .It has made me smile all day.
4 comments:
oh love what you got in the swap!
Red + white, just timeless. The notecards are so pretty. {oh, and I love what you gave!}
so glad you liked it! sorry it took me a bit longer - i had to borrow a friend's sewing machine to make those napkins (mine is in the shop)! i love my ice cream bowl and spoon - it's perfect!
This is SO Nimmy! How fun to get something you'd actually pick out yourself...from a person you've never met!
it's all so YOU!what fun! and I loved what you sent along, it's making me hungry.
Post a Comment