Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thanks for playing, Kelly!


Tag, I'm it for another time.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. The local mail and ups store (before Mailboxes Etc.)
2. Schlotzky's
3. Transcriber
4. Graphic Designer
I'm thankful for motherhood, now I will never be unemployed!

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Legally Blonde
3. What's Up Doc
4. Notting Hill

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. York, England
3. Harker's Island, NC
4. West Jordan, UT

D) Four television shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. The Office
3. House Hunters International
4. What Not to Wear

E) Four places I have gone (or will go) on vacation:
1. England
2. Alaska
3. Switzerland
4. San Diego

F) Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. deseretnews.com
2. gymboree.com
3. dtlk-kids.com
4. talbots.com

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken Coconut Curry
2. ham and bean soup
3. artisan bread with butter
4. chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. I don't know, I'm pretty happy with where I am. . .ask me tomorrow

I) Four people who I tag:
1. Marta
2. Heidi
3. Christie
4. Micah (that's right Miggs, don't let us down)

2 comments:

marta said...

i'm with you on that chocolate cake and artisan bread and butter. (it's gotta be the real stuff.. we were raised to love only the best!)

you are so good at what you do. i think you always make the most of the moment you're in. it's fun to ready your blog and get bites into your daily life.

mama jo said...

hey, i watch househunters also...it's a fun show to watch...it's neat that you are happy right where you are....stay that way