agreed! we do have seriously the best mom. i never realized before now how much her influence has changed me for good. thanks mom, you are the best. and nim, you are the sweetest, most fun mom too! i love the crafts you think up, the ways you involve your children in all that you do.
I was just a silly girl until you kids came along to teach me. I hadn't done anything, or become anyone yet. You caught me at an early stage of life, and I discovered myself through you. So I feel like we all learned together. That's why being a mother has been so magical for me, and I still feel that way. When I call and ask your advice, it's truly because I need it. Gabi was my fashion consultant when she was 4, and I listened to her!! I've listened to you all ever since, and I've always valued your opinions.
2 comments:
agreed! we do have seriously the best mom. i never realized before now how much her influence has changed me for good. thanks mom, you are the best. and nim, you are the sweetest, most fun mom too! i love the crafts you think up, the ways you involve your children in all that you do.
to nim and mom the twinner hero moms!
I was just a silly girl until you kids came along to teach me. I hadn't done anything, or become anyone yet. You caught me at an early stage of life, and I discovered myself through you. So I feel like we all learned together. That's why being a mother has been so magical for me, and I still feel that way. When I call and ask your advice, it's truly because I need it. Gabi was my fashion consultant when she was 4, and I listened to her!! I've listened to you all ever since, and I've always valued your opinions.
Post a Comment