Monday, April 16, 2007

Two Names

Eliza is beautiful. Thinking about names for the other twin is so much fun. Heed, here are my suggestions from here:

Lane
Lainey
Liv
Holly
Edith (call her Edie)
Amelia (call her Milly)
Lillian
Jill
Jillian
Sadie
Sophie
Rachel
Sarah

or Rania Francesca

5 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

That last one made me laugh out loud!! I have to admit I spend a little time each thinking of names, too. It's very fun. I thought of Olivia. Eliza June and Lilly Jeanne. Alison and Melissa?

Jake said...

I like Eve or Jane.

Heidi said...

Rainia Francesca, how could that not even be on my list? Right now I'm into Sally. I don't think Jac is by any means... but Lucy, Chelsea, Sally & Eliza. It's kinda rubbing off on me. Maybe I'll like Melissa soon, too. Thanks for your thoughts!

mama jo said...

sally is one of my favorite names...in fact kerry was almost named sally...actually i wanted to name her sara marie..i think james taylor has a song with that name...but, tom's old girlfriend is named sara and they call her sally...and even though we are friends i didn't want everyone to think i named my daughter after her..and then kerry popped into my mind...and that was that..

Sco said...

Does Tatum like the name Sally. . .